About Me

My photo
I'm a Digital art enthusiast, wife and mom, triplet, California girl to the core, love wine, digital scraping, good times w/ friends and family, travel, cool technology, great car design and beautiful paper. I've recently discovered blogging and I love it. I hope that I'll start to make great friends with similar and not so similar interest's as mine in the blogosphere.

Gardner Max

Gardner Max
2 year old Green thumb Max

Friday, March 19, 2010

Silly little doodle.


Spring is finally showing itself around here. It's a beautiful day so much so that I actually have windows and sliders open and am able to air out the house. Ahhhhh......, it's nice to hear birds singing and feel the cool breeze coming though. I've also just finished doodling and playing around yet again in Photo shop. I can't say my creation is magazine worthy, but it was fun to do none the less. Here it is.


Happy Spring everyone, I hope all of you are enjoying the day as much as I am.

1 comment:

  1. I love the "little doodle!" I love how you did her hair. Tell Max I think the picture would be even better with him in it, ha ha.

    ReplyDelete