About Me

My photo
I'm a Digital art enthusiast, wife and mom, triplet, California girl to the core, love wine, digital scraping, good times w/ friends and family, travel, cool technology, great car design and beautiful paper. I've recently discovered blogging and I love it. I hope that I'll start to make great friends with similar and not so similar interest's as mine in the blogosphere.

Gardner Max

Gardner Max
2 year old Green thumb Max

Friday, January 21, 2011

It's COLD outside

Well, it's official, we are in the trenches of winter, and most people know how I feel about winter here. I DON'T LIKE IT! However, there can be days that some winter fun can be had and yesterday was one of those days. Max and I had a great time sledding with a buddy of Max's (Steven and Steve, Steven's Dad) here on a little slop on base. I of course enjoyed the pictures taking more so then the sledding but I did swoosh down the slope a time or two. Good fun. Thankfully we were able to pack in lots of downhill excitement, giggles and such within a short period of time, I think we were only able to tolerate the very cold temps for about 30 minutes, and then we called it quits. Max and Stevens cheeks and chins were cherry red, and Steve senior and I could barely feel our toes by the time we packed it all up. Still, it was a great time and Max and I were very happy to have been invited to join in on some winter fun. This picture is proof positive that winter and fun can coincide. ;0)

Happy Winter All.
Jane

No comments:

Post a Comment