About Me

My photo
I'm a Digital art enthusiast, wife and mom, triplet, California girl to the core, love wine, digital scraping, good times w/ friends and family, travel, cool technology, great car design and beautiful paper. I've recently discovered blogging and I love it. I hope that I'll start to make great friends with similar and not so similar interest's as mine in the blogosphere.

Gardner Max

Gardner Max
2 year old Green thumb Max

Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Lucky Mom


Funny, there's still some days that I can't believe I'm a mom to such a beautiful and wonderful little boy, well not so little anymore. I had a micro moment the other day in which I thought to myself, O.M.G. I'm a mom. Wow. I'm blessed. Any way, I fell asleep last night thinking of this picture that I took last year some time. I'm not sure why this one stuck in my head but it did, so here I am playing yet again in Photoshop creating with my favorite subject instead of doing my Design project. Off I go though.

Happy day all,
Jane

1 comment:

  1. What a wonderful smile!

    ...and when he's in college, you'll still be having those moments! Every day is a blessing.

    ReplyDelete