About Me

My photo
I'm a Digital art enthusiast, wife and mom, triplet, California girl to the core, love wine, digital scraping, good times w/ friends and family, travel, cool technology, great car design and beautiful paper. I've recently discovered blogging and I love it. I hope that I'll start to make great friends with similar and not so similar interest's as mine in the blogosphere.

Gardner Max

Gardner Max
2 year old Green thumb Max

Thursday, May 6, 2010

Two sweet preschool teachers, Thanks.

So Max is wrapping up preschool in two weeks. I can hardly believe it. Ms. Vicki and Ms. Jan, Max's fantastic teachers, put on the sweetest program with the kids including a terrific picture slide show immediately following. It was wonderful, and I'm glad to say that I was not the only one at the end of the program to have teary eyes and a sniffle nose. They so graciously passed out sweet daisies to all of the moms in the audience; at least I think they're daises. Any way, I took a ton of pictures of them, found one I really liked, and went crazy with it in Photoshop. This is going to be there thank you and good bye card from Max. I don't know what he'll give them as a gift but at least the card is covered. I'm going to miss them and quaint little D. school and I think Max will too. Here I go again, sniff, sniff.




Sweet dreams all,

Jane

No comments:

Post a Comment