About Me

My photo
I'm a Digital art enthusiast, wife and mom, triplet, California girl to the core, love wine, digital scraping, good times w/ friends and family, travel, cool technology, great car design and beautiful paper. I've recently discovered blogging and I love it. I hope that I'll start to make great friends with similar and not so similar interest's as mine in the blogosphere.

Gardner Max

Gardner Max
2 year old Green thumb Max

Friday, June 4, 2010

Settling In

We've moved and are two thirds of the way unpacked, yea. So far so good, I'm LOVING it here. It's been good fun exploring our new surroundings, meeting nice neighbors and settling in. Several days ago Max and I went to the play ground behind our house and romped around, it was becoming over run with weeds so I started yanking them out as we played. One little weed turned out to be a seedling of an Oak Tree (I think). It was too sweet to just trash so once Max and I were done playing at the play ground we came back to our yard and planted the seedling there. Max did most of the work. He was very diligent and loving with the way in which he planted the little shoot. Now we'll have to see if it actually grows. Who knows. I'm thankful for our new home, although I do miss some of our old neighbors in the "hood". Hopefully we'll see some of them soon and better yet have them over here for a house warming. We'll see.

Happy Day all,
Jane

No comments:

Post a Comment