About Me

My photo
I'm a Digital art enthusiast, wife and mom, triplet, California girl to the core, love wine, digital scraping, good times w/ friends and family, travel, cool technology, great car design and beautiful paper. I've recently discovered blogging and I love it. I hope that I'll start to make great friends with similar and not so similar interest's as mine in the blogosphere.

Gardner Max

Gardner Max
2 year old Green thumb Max

Tuesday, September 28, 2010

My Big Boy starts kindergarten

It's been forever since I've been on my blog much less added a new posting. I finally got around to it today. In between avoiding some homework and doing some house work I made another digital memory of Mo's first day of kindergarten. He's been in school for five or six weeks now but I've just been so busy that I didn't make the time until now to post a picture of him. I can't believe he's already in kindergarten. I know it's just the beginning of his school career but I also know that it's just going to fly by like the rest of time does. It's strange that he's is no longer, and hasn't been for some time now, a baby. He even lost his first tooth last week. Holy Cow! Big Sigh. My little guy is growing up, thank goodness he's turning out to be a wonderful boy and a blessing of a son.

Happy Day all,
Jane

4 comments:

  1. Absolutely so cool!!! Well done! And yes, they do grow up fast... and yes, he does seem to be a blessing of a son! Continue to enjoy each moment with him, eh? It was so good to catch up in Cali... like you I've not had time to do much blogging so mine is very scattered and in random order now but eventually I'll have our CA trip up... thanks for being part of what made it special!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cute, Jane!!! Much more useful than doing housework. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats to Max for these great mile-markers! Finally catching up on all my blog friends...going to try another get-together for us girls sometime after Thanksgiving...daytime. Look forward to seeing you and catching up.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats to max for these great mile-markers! Finally catching up on all my blog friends. Going to try to another get-together for us girls sometime after Thanksgiving during the day. Look forward to seeing you and catching up.

    ReplyDelete